Fans, Friendship and Fun

Today I'm a guest blogger over at Harlequin's Paranormal Romance blog.  I don't really consider my books romance per say, but they have romantic elements for sure!  I've blogged about how my prison tour affected my story line in SPY GLASS.  And although I hardly use the term "fan" as I prefer "readers" it matched the other two words :)  Guess I could have called it Readers, Romance and....??  Anyone?

Anyway, here's the link: http://paranormalromanceblog.com/2010/09/22/i-spy%E2%80%A6fans-friendship-and-fun-by-maria-v-snyder/

And for those who missed the chat last night - it was fun and I was glad there were lots of people there despite my late notice (I really do need an assistant living in my house :)  The chat is still available to view on Eve's Fan Garden and I'll be answering the questions we didn't get to last night and those will be posted as well.  Here's the link: http://evesfangarden.com/blog/2010/09/19/author-chat-with-maria-v-snyder/  You have to click on the "here" in the last sentence, "You can find the chat here." next to my picture.  The chat will replay after a commerical.

Comments

  1. Readers, Romance, and Riveting Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I couldn't make the chat. I LOVE Opal's interview. What a fantastic idea. Looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks here in SoCal. I'll bring chocolate. ;) ~Melissa a.k.a. chocoholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kami - I liked that. How about Readers, Romance and Research :)

    Melissa - which event are you coming to? Can't wait to meet you in person!

    PS: I heard the first meeting of Chocoholics Anonymous was a complete disaster...no one wanted to quit :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Absinthe Earl Author Interview & Giveaway!

House Cleaning

Celebrating!